Wednesday, February 27, 2013

2012-2013 NHL arena beer price report

          Here it is folks, the good the bad and the ugly of booze prices. 
I'm proud to say up in Buffalo the beer flows like the falls of Niagra, 
ranking among the best bang for your buck an ice cold 20 oz beer
ran $7.00. No wonder pens fans love Mario, 16 oz for $5.00. Also how
about Jimmy Dolan in Madison Square Garden, a 20 oz beer in one of most
historic buildings the league with a billion dollar transformation in the works,
$7.50. I applaud you Jimmy D.

        Now here's where it gets ugly... Take a look at that bottom
row. Nassau Coliseum my local arena clocking in at $9.50 for a 20 oz.
Really?? Now I risk being struck by falling debris, asbestos poisoning 
and expose my wallet to $9.50 a brew?? I'll pass.... Also how about the
louis in Detroit? They pack that house and still have to charge you $6 for a 12 oz
can?

No comments:

Post a Comment